To enhance our ability to find skilled candidates for our clients, Accounting Advantage contracted with AON Consulting, a full-service human resources consulting firm, to develop and validate a new applicant classification system.
- Design a classification system that produces measurable impact
- Improve the matching of applicant skill level with job requirements
- Utilize the best-of-breed technology to create high fidelity classification instruments
- Create an efficient and concise classification process
- Design the system for easy, standardized administration
- Meet all legal and professional standards
Written portions of our Core Assessment Series were developed with items from AON Consulting's database and existing classification tests. The constructs and content underlying these tests were carefully studied and determined to be related to the job performance of Accounting Advantage positions.
Scientifically Validated to Predict Job Performance
All of Accounting Advantage's tests have a proven track record of success, showing that those who pass the tests have better performance on the job, significantly increasing their productivity. We have found this relationship to be true for a variety of clients with positions consistent with those provided by Accounting Advantage.
Structured Interview Guide
The structured interview guide was designed to identify how well a candidate effectively performs as an Accounting Advantage temporary associate. The interview guides ask questions related to the applicant's work history, interpersonal and team skills, creative problem solving, professionalism, and communication skills. The applicant's response helps us assess how they have responded in past work situations. Questions are framed in this way because research has shown that past work behavior is one of the best predictors of future work behavior.